Triple Crown Hose
Eaton hydraulic hoses have long been known for their durable construction and reliability and this fact is further solidified with the introduction of the Eaton Aeroquip Triple Crown MatchMate® hydraulic hoses. Triple Crown® is an improvement to the MatchMate® line of hydraulic hoses from Eaton that utilize improved hose construction technologies to create one of the most dependable hydraulic hoses on the market.
Benefits of the Triple Crown
As the name suggests, there are three notable benefits to using the Triple Crown line of hydraulic hoses from Eaton.
For starters, the Triple Crown line of hoses use an improved wire reinforcement design that allows for higher pressure ratings than those typically found on other hydraulic hoses.
Secondly, the Eaton Aeroquip Triple Crown hoses also take advantage of new insulation materials that increase the hoses ability to withstand abrasion, which in turn leads to longer hose life.
Lastly, the superior construction of the Triple Crown hose series means that the hydraulic hoses are able to withstand a wider range of temperatures.
Eaton Aeroquip Triple Crown MatchMate® Hoses:
- GH663 – GH663 MatchMate® hydraulic hose is constructed from a synthetic rubber tube and a single wire braid to increase durability and pressure rating. MatchMate® GH663 is designed for use in applications that require the transfer of petroleum and water-based fluids.
- GH781 – GH781 MatchMate® hydraulic hose is constructed from a double wire braid and a DURA-TUFF synthetic rubber outer cover. This hydraulic hose is meant for use in general applications with petroleum and water-based fluids. GH781 has an operating temperature range of between -40 and 260 degrees Fahrenheit.
- GH120 – GH120 MatchMate® hydraulic hose is designed for use in temperatures down to -57 degrees Fahrenheit and it works with petroleum or water-based fluids. This hose features a double wire braid for added reinforcement and a synthetic rubber cover to better protect against the elements.
- GH793 – GH793 MatchMate® hydraulic hose from Eaton is constructed using a double wire braid to better withstand constant flexing and abrasion. This hose is made for general purpose hydraulic use in a variety of applications, including hydraulic systems with petroleum or water-based fluids.
- GH493 – GH493 MatchMate® hydraulic hose features a 4-spiral wire reinforcement system and a DURA-TUFF synthetic rubber cover. The 4-spiral wire design of GH493 gives this hose added flexibility with a ½ SAE bend radius. This hose is meant for use in general hydraulic applications where extra hose flexibility is needed.
- FC254 – FC254 MatchMate® hydraulic hose utilizes a heavy duty 4-spiral braid design to increase flexibility. This hydraulic hose is constructed from DURA-TUFF rubber, making it very resistant to damage caused by abrasion. The FC254 is made for general industrial use with petroleum and water-based fluids.
For more information about Eaton’s Aeroquip Triple Crown and other hydraulic hoses visit Omni Services Hydraulic Page.